HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was handed a p30 to handle yesterday at a local gun dealer, man this thing is sweet, i have a small hand and it fit so much better than a usp45c i couldn't belive. just for le only for now. and can't carry cocked and locked other than that very erganomic
pete

·
Registered
26 Posts
was handed a p30 to handle yesterday at a local gun dealer, man this thing is sweet, i have a small hand and it fit so much better than a usp45c i couldn't belive. just for le only for now. and can't carry cocked and locked other than that very erganomic
pete
Did you find a HK P30 in Cali and if yes at what dealer? I'm dying to get one!

·
Registered
49 Posts
My heart skipped a beat. I thought it was finally available for us civvies to buy. Spotted "LE" on my second read of this thread haha :90:

When did they get the p30s in pete? I was just there at SCG recently. Hey there fellow San Diegan.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My heart skipped a beat. I thought it was finally available for us civvies to buy. Spotted "LE" on my second read of this thread haha :90:

When did they get the p30s in pete? I was just there at SCG recently. Hey there fellow San Diegan.
i guess they just don't whip it out for anybody............lol last friday i think it was scg on convoy.............

where did you see the hk45 at?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i guess they just don't whip it out for anybody............lol last friday i think it was scg on convoy.............

where did you see the hk45 at?
I was almost going to go down there to check it (P30)out the other day when I heard they had it in. I'll get around to it eventually, I'll only be torturing myself though not being LE and all... It's still worth a look I suppose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts