HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HKPRO NEWS

10.8.2007 LIMITED QUANTITY OF P30 PISTOLS IN STOCK AT HKI TRUSSVILLE. SHIPPING TO DEALERS HAS COMMENCED.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So which dealers are getting them?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Well it is about time they finally got some in. Hopefully mine is one of them.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Well it is about time they finally got some in. Hopefully mine is one of them.

Hey sfguard,
Did you pre-order one? If so from where?
Thanks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Yes, from one of my local dealers. It is a big shop so hopefully they get one or two. I am #1 on the waiting list there too. With a newly paid off credit card!:D

·
Registered
616 Posts
I will eat my shorts if these sell for under $900.00 during the initial release.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Well, its about time to say the least. It amazes me to see a company the size and reputation of HK screw up product releases this bad. Hopefully, they have learned their lesson about keeping sales and marketing muzzled properly.

Wonder how many got into the country and how many are going to be sucked up by LEO sales. Price gouging is going to be HUGE. I think I'll wait for the second round atleast.

·
2,832 Posts
my LE dealer didnt order any......they have no Mil/Le interest at this time, not to say they wont get some but the HK45 is what the local LE is looking for

Wonder how many got into the country and how many are going to be sucked up by LEO sales. Price gouging is going to be HUGE. I think I'll wait for the second round atleast.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I still can't help but wonder what is the definition of small amount? Less than 50, 100, 1000? Just curious more than anything but has anyone heard?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just spoke with my local dealer that I have one on "early order" from, and he has not yet heard anything as to when they'll come in. :(

·
Registered
206 Posts
well I now have a P30 in my hands....my dealer here got only one in on an early order. The only thing is I let my friend borrow my [email protected] camera.

First off let me just say as ugly as some people think these grips are....they feel amazing. Perfectly contours my hand as well as those at the gunstore who held it. Ill have a more in depth write up as soon as I can get my camera back. The gun feels and points great, trigger wise it exactly like the p2000 v3....at least that's what it feels like to me.

Dimension wise it's very close to the P2000, just very slightly longer in the grip area. Another weird thing I noticed is that the factory H&K white dot sights are now yellow.

Also it was about $860.00 out the door...pricey but you know what happens when you have to have one =)

Edit: Pics

1 - 20 of 39 Posts