HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to the forum, having joined recently after deciding to acquire a 9mm P30 with LEM trigger.

What is the status of US inventory on these pistols? Stock at reputable sources like Top Gun Supply and Cross Creek Guns seem empty and they have no idea when they will receive more. Is there any expectation of when HK will bring additional inventory here to the US?

Also, any word on when we might see the long slide with LEM trigger but no thumb safety? It seems people have been waiting for these for as long as flying cars.

Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Vendor
791 Posts
Hello all, I am new to the forum, having joined recently after deciding to acquire a 9mm P30 with LEM trigger.

What is the status of US inventory on these pistols? Stock at reputable sources like Top Gun Supply and Cross Creek Guns seem empty and they have no idea when they will receive more. Is there any expectation of when HK will bring additional inventory here to the US?

Also, any word on when we might see the long slide with LEM trigger but no thumb safety? It seems people have been waiting for these for as long as flying cars.

P30 9mm V2 LEM models arrive first of next week!! Let me know ASAP if you want one. $879 shipped.

Mike

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

You pretty much answered your own question there. HK CS says May of 2012 so mark your calendar.......

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-customer-service/146823-where-p30l-lem-3.html

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not only a great deal, but exceptional customer service. I got my P30 LEM 9mm from Mike, who was recommended to me by Brownie.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts