HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I got my first firearm (a USP .45 V1) about a year ago, and have caught the fever. Bought my p30 LEM 9mm (V3 I think) 6 months ago for CCW. Love the feel of that gun. My problem is my grouping. With my USP, I can usually get a 4-5 in group at 7 yards. While with the p30, it's at least twice the spread. For some odd reason, I can't get the LEM trigger figured out. I do dry-fire practices with it, and it seems as if there was a round in the chamber that it would have hit the target. Just curious if anyone else had this issue, and if there are any tips you could offer me. I'm thinking about getting one of those lasers that go into the barrel and are activated by the firing pin.

I love the feel of the p30, but if I can't get this trigger figured out, then I may be trading it in. Any help would be appreciated.

Jace

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the LEM, so I was wrong on the varient. I am aware that my shooting skills aren't very good yet, and have thought about getting some professional training. I'll usually shoot about half and half with the reset; half releasing the trigger just enough to reset it, and half returning the trigger to the starting position. I also mainly shoot the USP SA.

I have heard of the ball and dummy round. Going to have to try that my next go-round at the range. Thanks for the advice

Jace

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.