HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've searched the threads here in the forum and I get the impressions that the P2000 and P30 magazines are the same size? I'd like to know for sure before I purchase a magazine holder/holster.

·
Registered
94 Posts
So I've searched the threads here in the forum and I get the impressions that the P2000 and P30 magazines are the same size? I'd like to know for sure before I purchase a magazine holder/holster.
nope

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Not meaning this to sound like I have a attitude but I have answered this one numerous times. I don't know where people are getting this info. The answer is NO. The P30 mag will however fit into the p2000, and the p2000sk but it sticks out of them. Thus the P2000 mag is too short to be used in the P30.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Although, since the OP asked if P30 mags should fit in a P2000 mag holder, the answer for his perspective is 'yes, the p2000 mag holder should work for p30 mags'.

Gman, the P30 mag is longer than the P2000 mag, which is longer than the P2000SK mag. But the longer mags will work in the 'shorter' firearms.

-john

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Although, since the OP asked if P30 mags should fit in a P2000 mag holder, the answer for his perspective is 'yes, the p2000 mag holder should work for p30 mags'.

Gman, the P30 mag is longer than the P2000 mag, which is longer than the P2000SK mag. But the longer mags will work in the 'shorter' firearms.

-john
My bad, need to read the whole question next time instead of "assuming" because we all know what that does and it got me.
bzdog is correct sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts