HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for new P30 magazines, any leads?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Top Gun is out. Any other sources? CDNN is out too. Asked when I ordered a P30 this morning.

Are they as elusive as the HK45 mags?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Top Gun is out. Any other sources? CDNN is out too. Asked when I ordered a P30 this morning.

Are they as elusive as the HK45 mags?
With the DEMs nominations for office they are like everything else getting rare as hens teeth.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Why would you want to go anywhere but Top Gun Supply? They'll have them back in stock soon enough. Order directly from HK? Why? They haven't taken enough of your money already? Unless you plan on invading Sierre Leone in the next coulpe of days, wait for TGS. I prefer them to CDNN. Faster and more personal treatment.

·
Registered
61 Posts
out of stock...

Top Gun Supply will notify you via email when they are back in stock. It is a nice service they offer.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Both CDNN and Top Gun Supply are the best places for mags and other accessories. I want to purchase a few more mags and whoever gets them in first will get my $.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
My range, gunshop has them in stock. Price $38.99. I bought a new one this afternoon for my P30.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I just ordered 2 from ultimate outdoors for $33 a mag:750: . Best price I have seen

1 - 16 of 16 Posts