HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was browsing around CDNN's site yesterday and noticed that they have the P30 15 round mags in stock. I gave them a call to confirm and they told me the mags are in stock and they are looking (hoping) for the P30 to arrive sometime late October. Hopefully some good news for the guys who are waiting for this gun to FINALLY come out.

http://cdnninvestments.com/hkp309mm15ma.html

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ha! Stumbled on that too and ordered some on speculation I'll order a P2000 SK. I was wondering if they were really in stock. Thanks for confirming. How cool. Thanks.

-john

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Thanks for the info now that I can get 15 round mags for it I will try to get one.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Please X-Grip, make something for these mags for the P2000's and the USPc's....PLEASE.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well, I now have proof sitting on my desk that they were indeed in-stock. Now if I only had something to put them in....

-john

·
Registered
85 Posts
I called CDNN last friday and they had around 100 mags in stock, after reading the latest pending arrival news, I called to order one for myself. They were down to 80 yesterday, so you are not alone.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Picked up 3 here too. My biggest complaint was that HK might wait until after another ban and I would be stuck with 10 round mags for it. Not now!:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Anyone try one of these in a P2000 or P2000 SK yet? I noticed the feed lip is cut slightly different. It will probably work, but I don't have anything to try it in.

Thanks,

-john

·
Registered
311 Posts
@$40 a pop I'm definitely waiting this one out. In fact, i may buy the gun and just drool on it and not shoot it. But definitely, not before its been out at least a year.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Well technically it's been out for a while now just not here in the states. Wonder if there has been any problems with the P30's the European's already have.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I surmise....that you could get a P30 15-rd mag. Change the floorplate of the P30 mag to a one that is for the USPc & P2000 w/ the finger groove. Then, pop in an X-Grip adapter from a P2000sk, all for your P2000. You would end up with a 9mm P2000 or USPc with an X-Grip extension, 15-round mag and the normal finger groove floorplate.

Just a guess....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Anyone try one of these in a P2000 or P2000 SK yet? I noticed the feed lip is cut slightly different. It will probably work, but I don't have anything to try it in.

Thanks,

-john

Thought about you last night (our at least your question) went down to the vault and tried it on my P2000, and my P2000sk. To answer your question yes it locked in place fed the snap caps just fine no problems at all. Of course it did stick out some on the P2k and alot on the P2KSK but it worked.

·
Registered
109 Posts
many thanks

Thanks sfguard for verifying the mag compatibility. This is exactly why HK PRO's knowledge and interpretation of firearms is unprecedented. I am picking up my p2000 9mmv3 tommorow( couldn't wait for the P30), and was wondering the same thing. All one has to do is research and the answers are here. Unlike other forums where the posts are some what out dated or over discussed. Members kudos to you.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
No problem guys glad I could help. God knows I have gotten a bunch off here!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thought about you last night (our at least your question) went down to the vault and tried it on my P2000, and my P2000sk. To answer your question yes it locked in place fed the snap caps just fine no problems at all. Of course it did stick out some on the P2k and alot on the P2KSK but it worked.
What are the date codes on your P2000 and P2000SK? I read somewhere here that it depends on how new the pistols are as to whether or not the P30 mags will fit.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just got back from the range where I picked up my new 9m P2000SK V3. I ran a number of P30 mags through it without issue.

-john

1 - 20 of 26 Posts