HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,045 Posts
I had to find mine on another forum, in the for sale section.

HK is one of those companies that makes a bunch of something, and then waits for it to sell all the way out before making any more. You won't see them for a few months, then there will be a ton of them. Other than mags though, if you see a part you want, HK45c mag release, Recoil assemblies, ect. Buy them up. Because those take even longer.

It sucks, but that is just how they do business. Only thing I don't like about HK.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I've had good success ordering from my LGS. Can't remember exact price, but was within a buck or 2 of anything "out of stock" online. Never had them not be able to get me a couple or 3 P30 mags.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Check CDNN. I just received 3 from them the other day. They were the only place online I could find them in stock. FWIW Midway listed the "expected in stock date" as 5/12 I think, so not too much longer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I also had good luck with CDNN last week. Don't know how many they had in stock. Ordered on Wed. arrived USPS on Sat. Good people to do business with.
During my search, I spoke with HK Customer Service. I was advised they have back orders for 7000 P30 9mm magazines.

·
Registered
31 Posts
We just had a Crossroads Gun Show here in Phoenix a couple weekends ago and a vendor there had tons. $35 + tax. Best price I found.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Luckily my local gun shops have several in stock all the time. Never had an issue not finding any. Good luck budd

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have aP30 with the 2 magazines that came with the gun. So I did the most logical thing. I bought a P30L. Now I have 4 magazines.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I have aP30 with the 2 magazines that came with the gun. So I did the most logical thing. I bought a P30L. Now I have 4 magazines.
I like the way this guy thinks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The local CTD store here had these for $28.99 a mag. I have seen two left in the shelf for the last two months already and no one pick them up. Oh well I might just have to snatch them up for spare mag...

·
Registered
164 Posts
The local CTD store here had these for $28.99 a mag. I have seen two left in the shelf for the last two months already and no one pick them up. Oh well I might just have to snatch them up for spare mag...
I'd buy those NOW if I were you. Were they at the Fort Worth location? I just bought 4 magazines at the gun show.

·
Registered
10 Posts
ROFLMAO........... I own the P30 V2 w\LEM trigger and I also own the P30 V3 SA\DA with rear de-cocker (both are 9MM's). I love em' both and have no complaints of either and both are my primary "go-to" carry weapons. Mine are both shooters!!

You can find 15 round mags for the P30's at Hinterland Outfitters. I've bought many guns and several accessories from Bret & Erik and they're great guys to deal with. The link below will bring you to the mags you're looking for:

Heckler and Koch Magazine 214305 For H&K USP 9mm For Sale

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
ROFLMAO........... I own the P30 V2 w\LEM trigger and I also own the P30 V3 SA\DA with rear de-cocker (both are 9MM's). I love em' both and have no complaints of either and both are my primary "go-to" carry weapons. Mine are both shooters!!

You can find 15 round mags for the P30's at Hinterland Outfitters. I've bought many guns and several accessories from Bret & Erik and they're great guys to deal with. The link below will bring you to the mags you're looking for:

Heckler and Koch Magazine 214305 For H&K USP 9mm For Sale
You linked to a USP magazine, not a P30 magazine.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Smart man. Try Scottsdale Gun Club online shop. I get them there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 59 Posts