HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16,174 Posts
No, you can do both yourself. Buy Meprolight, Heinie, or Trijicon and use a sight pusher to install your own sights. Or you can use a brass or nylon punch to install the sights. A sight pusher will cost you around $110 so a trip to a local gunsmith will probably be cheaper. But don't go back to that dealer who sold you your P30 because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

To convert to Light LEM (which is V1 LEM), you'll need to swap out 2 springs: Light Firing Pin Block Spring (FPBS) and Light Trigger Rebound Spring (TRS). If you are handy enough, you can replace them with a needle-point pliers and small roll-pin punch. If not, pay a gunsmith to do it. Again, not that dealer.

And congrats on that fine purchase!
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.