HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any legal way to purchase one of the training model guns HK makes for the P30 or VP9? Or is that available only in Europe for law enforcement?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Any legal way to purchase one of the training model guns HK makes for the P30 or VP9? Or is that available only in Europe for law enforcement?
I didn't know that such training models existed. Do you have a link to them? I am awaiting a VP9 blue gun that I ordered, but if you're talking about something like the the Glock G22P or Glock 17R, I'd very much like to know.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I don't know about the VP9 but the P30 shoots paintballs I believe.

Here is the P30 CM Heckler & Koch :: Product Overview | P30CM

The VP9 was mentioned page 5 of this link http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...evidence-s-coming-hk-website.html#post1729687
You're right. And as a participant in that VP9-related thread, I should have paid closer attention. :500:

Next to the picture of the blue VP9-CM, it says:

Abb. 5: Heckler & Koch SFP9-
CM – „Low Energy“-Farbmarkiersystem,
entwickelt auf Initiative
und in enger Zusammenarbeit
mit der Bundespolizei im
Projekt P30-BPol.

Farbmarkiersystem -- paint ball? But it says that it's been developed in conjunction with the German police in the P30-BPol "Project"... so maybe it is a special, limited project.

Anyone in the know have any insight?

·
Registered
162 Posts
It says this about the P30CM on the HK website: "Heckler & Koch is offering law enforcement users a shooting training system". So, for whatever reason I suspect that they will not be sold to the general public.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glock's are LEO only but some make it to the secondary market, I'm just curious is any had as I'd love to buy one

·
Registered
558 Posts
Farbmarkiersystem -- paint ball? But it says that it's been developed in conjunction with the German police in the P30-BPol "Project"... so maybe it is a special, limited project.

Anyone in the know have any insight?
Interestingly enough, it does not appear to be a Simunition/UTM product, which is a separate product (P30 FX-Simunition). There is also a standalone conversion kit from both Simunition and UTM (note that Sims and UTM are not interchangable, although UTM is interchangable with Federal's Force-on-Force).

TFB said:
Heckler & Koch manufacture a non-lethal paintball shooting version of their H&K P30 pistol for law enforcement training. The P30 CM fires 11.4mm caliber paintballs filled with food dye. Like gas powered airsoft pistols, the magazine holds the paintballs and the propellent. The propellent interestingly enough is compressed air, not C02 or propane, allowing H&K to market this as having zero CO2 emissions (yes, it says this on the card in the photo below).
Heckler & Koch P30 CM (Non-Lethal Paintball Marker) - The Firearm Blog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts