HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a P2000 will fit securely in a P30 holster? I figure that it probably would with a leather holster...but how about kydex?

Thanks for any input!

-Mike

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I had a Crossbreed Supertuck for a P2000. When I owned a P30 it fit very well in the same kydex holster. I imagine the other way would be true too.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I carry almost exclusively with Comp-tac gear so I can speak for them and I own both a P30 and P2000. I have the FBI cant paddle holster made for the P30 and the P2000 fits it perfectly. My Two O'clock holster made for the P2000 also fits the P30 just fine. However, my Infidel holster made for the P2000 does not work with the P30 as it appears too tight. Any future holsters I get from Comp-tac will just be made for the P30 and should work for both pistols. Bill

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
P30 will usually fit P2000/P2000SK holsters without any problems. P2000/P2000SK will fit P30 holsters, however, it will be a little tight as the width of the P2000/P2000SK slide is a little wider than P30.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fantastic! Thanks for the help guys! I'm very glad to hear that they are generally so compatible. Now I just need a P2000 to keep my P30's company! =o)

Cheers!

-Mike

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had a Crossbreed Supertuck for a P2000. When I owned a P30 it fit very well in the same kydex holster. I imagine the other way would be true too.
Yep, same for me. I can go back and forth between both in the super tuck. Just got a silent thunder from Garrett - thanks rhino - but haven't tried them both yet...I expect them to be fine...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts