HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was bizzare... I have a P30 2006 model and a P30SK that was used not sure what year. Noticed the logos on the cases are flipped and only one has "heckler & Koch" spelled out under the red HK. I assume these are factory cases. Did they change the cases or did I get some super rare misprint or something?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Anything to be more “collectible”

Reactions: wdritchey

·
Registered
27 Posts
The P30SK is made in China. I'll take it off your hands and dispose if it. We don't want any Chinese knockoffs messing up the HK market. :cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
To be honest if it were any manufacturer I would say it's a factory error. HK are not known for misflipping.

HK, like all gun manufacturers don't make case "in house", they contract that out to somewhere it's cheap to make and has their logo printed on it, so Mr. Zhang Wei at one of these factories Largest Chinese Shooting accessories/Guns storage/Training makers and manufacturers (ammoterra.com), goofed on that logo

probably because it was near quitting time and he hurried as fast as he could to fill a quota and wasn't really paying attention

regardless, the case still functions even with that goofed logo on it, right?

·
Registered
26 Posts
My post was just a joke. By the way a quick google search shows that neither case is misprinted. They both exist in the wild.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My post was just a joke. By the way a quick google search shows that neither case is misprinted. They both exist in the wild.
Yeah, I was going to say I've noticed this in the past, too and figured it was because the cases were for different models.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
HK, like all gun manufacturers don't make case "in house", they contract that out to somewhere it's cheap to make and has their logo printed on it, so Mr. Zhang Wei at one of these factories Largest Chinese Shooting accessories/Guns storage/Training makers and manufacturers (ammoterra.com), goofed on that logo

probably because it was near quitting time and he hurried as fast as he could to fill a quota and wasn't really paying attention

regardless, the case still functions even with that goofed logo on it, right?
Also, HK cases might not be made in house, but they are made in Germany. At least mine are stamped as such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts