HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Burning in hell for what I paid for mine:)

I picked mine up at a stupid price and will probably burn in the HK Bargain Bin level of hell for it.
Gun show desperate fellow and and 6Franklins and I have P30 lovin, and to quote my favorite inbred squid from the Squidbillies Early Kyler, The Lovin was good!mmmph,mmmmph,ahhhhhh...get me a wet nap:)
This thing shoots like Peter North in the early 90's. A lot and very accurate!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
:28: talked to cdnn this week, he has one at least in stock, under 700, 657 orso i beleave.
CDNN is the BEST place for HK firearms. Ask for Marshall as he is the best one to deal with. CDNN has the lowest prices for NIB HK guns,no stupid CC fee's, cheap S&H ($13), and top-notch customer service.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
CDNN is the BEST place for HK firearms. Ask for Marshall as he is the best one to deal with. CDNN has the lowest prices for NIB HK guns,no stupid CC fee's, cheap S&H ($13), and top-notch customer service.
Just an FYI for anyone interested in picking up the P30. CDNN has about 11 in stock all NIB for around $700!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone know if the P30 is gonna be approved for California???? I would love to get my hands on one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts