HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It just got delivered today. Took it out of the box and what a first impression!

The ergonomics of the gun are un-frickin-believable!! It feels better in my hand than anything else I've ever held (with the exception of my jimmy :) ). The "spiderman" grips are the s**t.

Normally I'm very satisfied with how a full size Glock feels, but in comparison to the H&K, the Glock feels like you're holding a 2x4. Here's a picture of the two side by side. Size wise they are pretty similar.

Man, I can't wait to go shoot it! :)

Did I mention how great the gun feels in your hand?!

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am not a big Glock fan, but I could use that 18c for a backup duty weapon for my USP Tac 45.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Great pics!

I'm just glad you didn't include pictures of your "jimmy" :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'd rather have the P30 over even the 18c. Than again, I am a fanatic.

Those are some beautiful photos!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thats a nice looking pistol

·
Registered
472 Posts
Pretty cool!!

It just got delivered today. Took it out of the box and what a first impression!

The ergonomics of the gun are un-frickin-believable!! It feels better in my hand than anything else I've ever held (with the exception of my jimmy :) ). The "spiderman" grips are the s**t.

Normally I'm very satisfied with how a full size Glock feels, but in comparison to the H&K, the Glock feels like you're holding a 2x4. Here's a picture of the two side by side. Size wise they are pretty similar.

Man, I can't wait to go shoot it! :)

Did I mention how great the gun feels in your hand?!

As enamored as you are with the new P30, it's almost poetic justice that this is post #30 for you!

It sure is a beauty!

ARKAY

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Nice pics Major! The P30 is an amazing handgun. Like sfguard said, they shoot better then they look and feel.

BTW: I am also curious about the Glock 18 :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts