HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
HK told me today that its 15 days tops price will be $770 shipped HK45 full size will be early next year. BUT HK 45 compact will hit US in Nov early Dec.

thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
$770 shipped is too high..
Welcome to HK where you have to pay to play. At that rate it looks like the HK45 and compact are going to be approaching or over $1K!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to HK where you have to pay to play. At that rate it looks like the HK45 and compact are going to be approaching or over $1K!
Well, really you have to pay to play with any gun.. Because the ammo prices are outrageous too.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I would assume that the full size HK45 would come out before the compact. When I called HK last week the told me the HK45 full size would ship next month and be at dealers shelves soon after.

·
Registered
288 Posts
From everything we've heard here i think the only thing holding any of these guns from being on the market is import problems right? If that's the case I would expect all of them to get approved and arrive about the same time since they are all already available in Germany.

·
Registered
37 Posts
From everything we've heard here i think the only thing holding any of these guns from being on the market is import problems right? If that's the case I would expect all of them to get approved and arrive about the same time since they are all already available in Germany.
They are just building hype in the US like all companies do..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know I'm gonna get flak for this but I paid $470 out the door at Bass Pro Shops for a new in box Glock 17 :D

Just keeping it in perspective. I can use the extra 300 dollars to buy all sorts of goodies ...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know ... I know.

I owned a USP and P7M8. I shifted my $$$ towards having an AR (LMT M4) and could afford a glock 17 but not an HK ... for now :)

Glock is ugly but running strong.

·
Registered
71 Posts
p30 and hk45

is there going to be a tactical version of these models? im a threaded barrel kinda guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know I'm gonna get flak for this but I paid $470 out the door at Bass Pro Shops for a new in box Glock 17 :D

Just keeping it in perspective. I can use the extra 300 dollars to buy all sorts of goodies ...

$470 is a terrific price for a G17; one of the all time greats. It will be interesting to see what the P30 will be priced at, but where I live -- P2000s are going for $740 to $800. $800 is hard to swallow on my salary.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi everybody,

I got to shoot both the P30, P30L and the HK 45 at HK Trophy 2007. Both grip types fit my hands perfectly and I plan on buying both the P30L and HK45 :p If you are concerned about the "high" price of HK weapons please consider that the P30 is offered at 859 Euro (1,213.08 USD) and the HK 45 at 1249 Euro (1,763.84 USD) here in Germany (Frankonia).

Greetings from Germany,

WolfEyes

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
WolfEyes, thanks for the perspective o.o

Thats a LOT of money for a handgun. I am hoping for the P30L, but being a .45 guy myself, im eyeing the HK45.... I dont know how im gonna be able to hide it tho :p

sgtmajor,

There is supposed to be a "Tactical" version of the HK45 coming out (Threaded extended barrel, not sure about sights). IIRC it should be at a similar time to the HK45 compact, sometime in '08

·
Registered
114 Posts
WolfEyes, thanks for the perspective o.o

Thats a LOT of money for a handgun.
True, but HK does not charge more for their handguns than other German-based manufacturers such as Walther or Sig Sauer, i.e. a USP costs as much as a Walther P99 and about 100 Euros less than a SigPro.

Branding HK as very expensive is therefore a bit misleading.
Then again, it's probably a matter of perspective... ;)

21 - 40 of 40 Posts