HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang, to those who have played with the P30, how does the reset compare with a P2000. Is it P2000 like, or USP like? The info on the USA website says "a very short" reset point? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
"P2000 like"

·
Registered
10 Posts
So I'm guessing the P30 LEM has the 6 mm (P2000 LEM) reset and not the 3 mm reset (USPc LEM)? is that correct? If that is so, it's another drawback on a pistol "improvement". I hope this isn't the case, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

In addition how about the HK45 LEM, if there is one?

I'll say it again, I wish HK would just make some minor modifications to the nearly perfect USP, instead of these new pistols.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Guns & Ammo

The recent issue I got has a whole write up on the P30 and it does discuss the trigger and it's possible applications and modifications.

·
Registered
10 Posts
There is a LEM available, you'll find it at the hkd-usa site.

Anyone have any information on the LEM reset length on that (P30) or the HK45 LEM variants? I don't expect the HK45, but the P30 is already in people's hands. Thx

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Reports on shooting mu P30 been already summarized before. This is nice gun, much nicer to shoot that P2000.

As to trigger reset, it is exactly same as in P2000, as all involved parts are same as in P2000. This reset is "short" compared to some SA/DA triggers or things lakie LDA or DAK. I think this HK had in mind, not race ready single action 1911/2011 or CZ/Tanfoglio reset.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Thanks for the info Montrala as usual your info on the pistol seems to make our wait more tolerable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts