HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my P30 but one thing I am not digging is its plastic trigger. Its not the fact that its plastic its what it makes my finger do. Its like its not sloped sharp enough so my finger drops down it, and my finger ends up rubbing against the magazine release that is down there.

Maybe I am just a terrible average shooter and this should not be happening, but I am just not a fan of the trigger. I shoot the pistol well enough (its definitely very accurate when I am trying, MORE accurate than me thats for sure!) but I was curious if there was anything I could replace it with?

·
Registered
562 Posts
I was informed by customer service that HK was making a trigger for the P30 that would be just as good or better than the expert trigger. Try experimenting/changing your grips to fit your hand. This will have a effect on your finger location. Make sure u r staying with the same grip after each firing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your reply.

I will be watching for this. Thanks for the shooting tips as well! I thought no one was going to respond to my thread... :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts