HKPRO Forums banner

P30 trigger reset

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Wolvee 
#1 · (Edited)
Did anyone ever figure out what control bar or part in the P30 to replace in order to shorten the Reset? I realize that an over travel stop will take of some but I'd like to know what BSpring and GGI use to achieve the short reset.

obviously I can send out my guns to GG or BS but that's not what this thread is about so don't bother suggesting it. :wink: There have been a ton of threads on it but nothing that says, "this what needs to be what."

Thanks,
M

#8 ·
Well, first the guys who took the P30 apart, figured out the internals, then figured out how to reduce the reset, test it, ensure its reliable, etc spent a lot of time and effort to do that in an effort to make a living. So I see it as part of an unspoken business agreement, that I paid for the work and enjoy it, but I'm not going to take it apart and divulge their work.

IMO, if you want details of their work, the price of that is having them do the work on your pistol. I'd bet GGI would be willing to discuss it in general terms, but who would expect them to tell you exactly how they do it?

Make sense?

Rhino

#5 ·
I'd be curious, Bill reduced my reset by 60+%

It's great, not suggesting per request....but I'd like to know too.

#11 ·
HK's seem to be the only brand that companies covets so much to not share what it takes to modify its trigger system. I guess it's the cost of doing business with such an elite brand.

So barring any GGI trigger work, has anyone figured out generally what parts need to be replaced and manipulated?

I'm not against sending my pistols to get work done, I love "paying to play" but I also like working on my own guns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.