HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did another batch of P30's arrive? There are 3 or 4 on the auction sites, anybody know of a local deal on one, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did another batch of P30's arrive? There are 3 or 4 on the auction sites, anybody know of a local deal on one, thanks in advance.
There are several at Shoot Striaight in Casselberry, FL.

If you haggle, I think you could get a good deal out of 'em.

·
Registered
648 Posts
What is the going price in NYC?
I picked mine up for $849.99 on Friday. I know its a little high compared to some of the online deals but this dealer is my regular range, so there's always the personal factor and I know they'll take care of me if I have any problems. Also a FFL transfer for buying one online would have cost me up to $50 anyway, so I figure I got an ok deal. Plus, after shooting it, the price wasn't even part of the equation :D

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I picked mine up for $849.99 on Friday. I know its a little high compared to some of the online deals but this dealer is my regular range, so there's always the personal factor and I know they'll take care of me if I have any problems. Also a FFL transfer for buying one online would have cost me up to $50 anyway, so I figure I got an ok deal. Plus, after shooting it, the price wasn't even part of the equation :D

Yeah, I can't stop going on about it myself but I love the thing.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
My local army surplus store just got one in today. It was the first time I got hold one. I loved the feel and the ergonomics, but I will wait for the HK45, especially since they are asking $969 for it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Picked up mine Yesterday in Charlotte at Hyatt's Gun Shop. They only got one in this shipment I believe. Can't wait to go to the range.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
A local shop had three, two were spoken for. The remaining one is going for $940 NIB.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
CDNN just got a new small batch of P30's in today at a price that can't be beat. Ask for Marshall as he is without a doubt the BEST guy to deal with. Tell him that you heard about it from Mark at HKPRO.

1-800-588-9500

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up about CDNN. I called them today and they just got a new batch in that afternoon. All of them were sold already except for one. I grabbed it for $739 shipped to my FFL. Also picked up a couple mags too. Put it on my credit card and they do NOT charge a credit card fee like alot of online shops. It was a quick and pleasurable transaction from CDNN.

Paul

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the heads up about CDNN. I called them today and they just got a new batch in that afternoon. All of them were sold already except for one. I grabbed it for $739 shipped to my FFL. Also picked up a couple mags too. Put it on my credit card and they do NOT charge a credit card fee like alot of online shops. It was a quick and pleasurable transaction from CDNN.

Paul
No problem! CDNN is the best place IMO to buy HK and other firearms. No stupid dealer markups or cc fees. I have been dealing with Marshall for years which is why I refer people on HKPRO to him. He always takes good care of me and is great to talk to. Your going to love the P30!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Let the hate begin:)

Just for a nice anecdote: I was working a table at the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show over the weekend. I told myself no guns will be bought only sold. I took one of my shot to death USCs and Sl8s up with me to put on the table. Friday we had just finished pricing the last table of guns and a fellow walks up and asks do you guys buy guns? I said we mostly just sell new but sometimes we make exceptions.....He pulls an unfired P30 out his messenger bag and tells me he has to have cash for P9S that he found in the next room. Immediately I start to feel the blood rush to extremities and start to fight the urge. But I had to ask, what do you need out of it? He said I just paid 875.00 from a shop including tax and I would like to at least not have a loss of more than 100.00 dollars. That calmed me down and I said I would only be interested in purchasing one below dealer cost, yadda yadda....
Put off he trots off to find another buyer. I feel good that I did not spend cash when I normally would have been on that gun like Woody Allen at and Asian grade school. 30 minutes pass and bam, hes back. He tells me another fellow is headed out to an ATM to get cash for the gun he wants and he has to have cash and now! So he said what will you give? I said 600.00:43: He throws the gun on the table and says hurry!
So 600.00 clams later I have a brand new weapon in my hand. Shot it yesterday and it the best weapon I have handled since the PSP first changed my life.
Enjoy,
P.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Damn PolygonalGuy, that is one hell of a deal! Im surprised you weren't arrested for robbing that guy :D.

·
Registered
38 Posts
No problem! CDNN is the best place IMO to buy HK and other firearms. No stupid dealer markups or cc fees. I have been dealing with Marshall for years which is why I refer people on HKPRO to him. He always takes good care of me and is great to talk to. Your going to love the P30!
Good info, thanks. Do you know if they have any USP Compact 9mm w/stainless slide for sale? Iam looking to get a brand new one. Thank you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bought 1 from CDNN myself today, will have it Friday. Good prices come to those who wait, $729.99 plus 12.98 shipping.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Touchy question - in the case of Polygonal, sounds "too good to be true." So is this gun hot? as in stolen? can you tell?

What are the repurcussions if it were and you were to be caught with it? Granted you're the buyer yada yada, but it's a curious question.

Also - for the noob in me, how does a purchase at a gun show work? I've only bought at dealers, waited the 5 days and came back. Since the gun show won't be around, and who knows where the vendors came from - does the wait apply, or are transfers done on site?

Sorry if that's a threadjack - but back on topic.

GAT in Illinois had one $760. Was tempted!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Good info, thanks. Do you know if they have any USP Compact 9mm w/stainless slide for sale? Iam looking to get a brand new one. Thank you.
They had a ton of them a few months back but I believe that they are sold out (I should have picked one up myself when I had the chance). Give Marshall a call and ask if they have any left as they are constantly updating inventory. Its a long shot as they are out of production but you never know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts