HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would have thought that this topic had come up, but my search didn't score any hits (like my shooting some days). Simply put, do holsters specified as for the P30L accommodate/fit the safety on the P30LS?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Not necessarily. A kydex holster with a full guard would not fit unless it was for the model with the safety. A kydex holster with no guard or a short guard that does not go to the height of the safety would work. A leather holster would probably work too but best to check with the holster maker.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not necessarily. A kydex holster with a full guard would not fit unless it was for the model with the safety. A kydex holster with no guard or a short guard that does not go to the height of the safety would work. A leather holster would probably work too but best to check with the holster maker.
Thanks grumpy1 ... have a good weekend ...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've also found that a quick shot with the heat gun and then inserting the gun and moving the safety up and down to clearance out the kydex works perfectly well. Had to do it on my CCC shaggy and it was an easy 2 minute job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts