HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a P-30LS with the light LEM trigger. I want to increase the trigger pull weight to that of the standard LEM . What are the parts I would need to do this? I used the search but ended up confused by all the different variants and sub variants people takld about. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
AFAIK, my P30LS came with the normal LEM. Thats what all P30LS's come with right? If that's the case, I'll swap parts with ya. I want light LEM.

Anyone know how I'd find out if mine is light or normal LEM?

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
AFAIK, my P30LS came with the normal LEM. Thats what all P30LS's come with right? If that's the case, I'll swap parts with ya. I want light LEM.

Anyone know how I'd find out if mine is light or normal LEM?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe P30LS LEM only comes with V1 (Light) LEM. Standard (heavy) LEM is only available with P30L (not LS).

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
I have a P-30LS with the light LEM trigger. I want to increase the trigger pull weight to that of the standard LEM . What are the parts I would need to do this? I used the search but ended up confused by all the different variants and sub variants people takld about. Any help is appreciated.
You'll need Heavy TRS (234405) and Heavy hammer spring (214695). Note that the Heavy HS is the same as the V3 hammer spring in P30/P30S series (not the L).

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Oh. Right then!

Maybe thats why my P30LS feels better than my P2000SK LEM..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.