HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that HK has built a variant of the P30LS with an LEM firing mechanism + ambi safety. I currently have a USPc set up with an LEM trigger + ambi safety and like it a lot. I'm wondering if it's possible to take a standard DA/SA P30S and drop an LEM conversion in, or is the only option a factory-built P30LS LEM.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I see that HK has built a variant of the P30LS with an LEM firing mechanism + ambi safety. I currently have a USPc set up with an LEM trigger + ambi safety and like it a lot. I'm wondering if it's possible to take a standard DA/SA P30S and drop an LEM conversion in, or is the only option a factory-built P30LS LEM.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.
Is it physically possible? Yes
Is it condoned by HK? No, due to the difference in the frames.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yes, you can using the conversion kit found at RTG. I've done it, feel free to contact me with any questions. Be prepared for people to question why, and say that it isn't safe since HK doesn't condone it. I've run about 1000 trouble free rounds through mine so far (it is still fairly new).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. Given my Franken-USP and the fact that HK builds a LEM on a P30(L)S frame, I wouldn't be overly concerned.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts