HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the height of the p30sk the same as the USPc with the 13rd mag inserted? The dimensions listed on HK's website are really confusing, as they seem to include the finger extensions in the height.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not exactly what you asked for, but...
The P2000 is very close in height to the USPc. On the left is a P30sk with the HK 13 round mag inserted, on the right, a P2000 with a flat base pad 13 round mag. Hope that gets you in the ballpark.

PSX_20180511_214134.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not exactly what you asked for, but...
The P2000 is very close in height to the USPc. On the left is a P30sk with the HK 13 round mag inserted, on the right, a P2000 with a flat base pad 13 round mag. Hope that gets you in the ballpark.

View attachment 198513
Perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like 1/8 of an inch or so difference between the two. I am looking at the P30 because of the mag options, full sized, compact and sub compact all in one. And with the integrated baseplates, no worries of over-insertion damaging the ejector or anything else.

Are those pistols both LEM? How have they been performing for you?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just ordered a 13 rd for my P30sk. From the pictures I looked at the front is about the same as with the p2000 pinking extension I currently have on my 10 rd mag, however the heal or back of the mag appears longer which may print a little bit more.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Perfect, that is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like 1/8 of an inch or so difference between the two. I am looking at the P30 because of the mag options, full sized, compact and sub compact all in one. And with the integrated baseplates, no worries of over-insertion damaging the ejector or anything else.

Are those pistols both LEM? How have they been performing for you?
Yes they are both V1 LEM. They have performed flawlessly. I think the converted P2000 V1 is slightly lighter and smoother than either of my P30 V1.

I will say that I do not prefer the 13 round magazine. Not being a fan of "plus extended" magazines anyways, I am distracted by the movement of the magazine I can feel in recoil. It actually pinches my wife. Thinking about selling the two I have and just getting 10 rounders.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts