HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, as I don''t know if this has been mentioned. There are now HK factory extended baseplates for the P30SK. HK colombus only has em available right now with the mags, but they are forthcoming. I ordered one, can't wait to see it. Only a drawing on the HK website Germany under P30S accessories.

There was mention of both a pinky like extension as well as magazine sleeve supposedly. I hope this means the VP9 Sk or whatever is not far off.

·
Registered
247 Posts
If you can accept $45 as not being out of line.
It's the HK way! If that price is an issue then we all might as well make the move to Glocks. Lol.....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Saw this in the Gray Room a couple days ago. I suppose if it's on the website it's fair game to talk about. I wondered if it was something forthcoming or an older iteration they decided not to keep. However with what I believe is a slightly larger profile than the HKparts extensions and no capacity expansion, I will not be buying them.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Good God, that is ugly and big. I'll stick with my home made solution - slightly rounded P2000SK pinky extension floorplates. The Pinky extension P2000SK mags work great once slightly rounded, and bonus is they still work in the P2000SK too.

As a side note, the standard P30SK mags also run great in the P2000SK, so I swapped all my flat P2000SK baseplates for P30SK baseplates, and now all my mags for the P30SK and P2000SK are interchangeable between the two pistols.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just picked up my new HK P30 SK LE LEM V1, and it came with three magazines , two of which had the pinky extension , so now I have an extra mag with the extension for my other P30 SK, it feels great in hand, also I installed the large left side grip panel and put the small grip panel to the right, that along with the large back strap, this feels great in my left hand, it fills the palm just right for a perfect grip, HK really did a great job on these P series guns, and now with the extension for the ,mags it couldn't be any better...

·
Premium Member
1,320 Posts
I received a few today I like the feel alot. I like that they are pure HK too. I have not shot it yet but it feels real nice and I like the firearm much better now.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
The HK version has a same texture as the grip and is polymer so you don't get the metal feel you do with the HKParts version.

The +versions lower the locking plate and spring by going down into the extension where as the HK version doesn't, hence why no + rounds.

The HK version front lip goes down so you have a larger finger rest. It also looks OEM, well because it is.

I have yet to shoot either.

Sorry for the bad pics but I'm using tapatalk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts