HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any reports about the P30SK being available in .40 S&W??

Thanks,

George

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you are asking if it is available in 40, then yes it is.

P2000SK - Heckler & Koch
That might be true if all I was interested in was a compact P series HK in .40S&W.

However, I have two reasons for my interest in the P30SK vs. the P2SK are: the P30 LEM is the V1 configuration and the price differential.

Both my P2000's have been converted from V2 to V1, and I'd like to continue that format.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
No responses?
No responses because there are no reports of whether one will be produced at all.
Even if HK does eventually make one in 40S&W?
You could be in for a very long wait.

I've got a P2000Sk 40 myself.
Not really a 9mm guy.
But I bought a P30sk anyway and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No responses because there are no reports of whether one will be produced at all.
Even if HK does eventually make one in 40S&W?
You could be in for a very long wait.

I've got a P2000Sk 40 myself.
Not really a 9mm guy.
But I bought a P30sk anyway and am very happy with it.
I suspected as much....just thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I don't think there's anyone here who has insider information about what HK may do anytime in the future. NRA and the Shot Show are somewhat indicative of what "may" be produced. But that's not always a sure thing. Otherwise, it's all internet speculation, not worth much in the real world.

The P2000/P2000sk in .40s&w is a good buy right now. HK lowered the pricing and there seems to be more on the market in both used and new. Maybe due to the trend towards 9mm in both government and private markets. It also provides a platform to use a .357sig barrel and .40s&w magazines for more versatility.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just curious what are your reasons for wanting a 40 caliber over a 9 caliber?
Very subjective, of course....but I enjoy shooting the .40, and particularly prefer reloading them over the 9's. It seems good to have more options rather than less, and the only other .40 I have is my P2000.

George

1 - 9 of 9 Posts