HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been trying to find this model for months without success. . . Sportsman's Warehouse hasn't had it in stock forever and most of the local gun shops don't carry HK. I've also tried shopping online too. As a last resort I thought that I would try the forum for suggestions/information where I might find the weapon and have it transferred to a local dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've found gun dot deals (yes, that is all there is to the URL) to be helpful in finding HK's without the gunbroker premium. They're currently showing five places that have them in stock. (UPC 642230261730)

HK is nice enough to list the UPC codes for all their variants on their web site. That makes it easier to search for the exact configuration you're looking for.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts

Reactions: FPNunes

·
Premium Member
Trying to collect ALL the HK pistols
425 Posts
I got mine for $535 of GB about a month ago. Lightly used with night sights and OEM packaging I was shocked the bidding didn't go higher.

Reactions: MTDreams

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've found gun dot deals (yes, that is all there is to the URL) to be helpful in finding HK's without the gunbroker premium. They're currently showing five places that have them in stock. (UPC 642230261730)

HK is nice enough to list the UPC codes for all their variants on their web site. That makes it easier to search for the exact configuration you're looking for.
I am looking for a new weapon from a dealer, so I will check out gun dot deals. Many thanks for the responses!

·
Registered
33 Posts
LEM models have been hard to come by at local gun stores. I've been looking for a while and stores not ordering yet. Most of what i have seen have been on gunbroker.

·
Registered
P30L I VP9SK
64 Posts
Have you tried using the dealer locator and calling all the shops? I found one a little less than 2 hours away and made a quick road trip. It was worth the trip, they gave me the HK tan bag, free range time, and targets. I’m sure most shops will ship as well. Not all shops publish their inventory online.

·
Registered
718 Posts
These guys had a couple in the case last time I was there a couple of weeks ago; one V1 and one V3. Keep in mind they often have things that aren't on the website. Worth a shot giving them a call, they are a large dealer on the east coast (aka legit) and will ship to your FFL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been trying to find this model for months without success. . . Sportsman's Warehouse hasn't had it in stock forever and most of the local gun shops don't carry HK. I've also tried shopping online too. As a last resort I thought that I would try the forum for suggestions/information where I might find the weapon and have it transferred to a local dealer.
I bought my P30S V3 at a local shop for a good price, and put a Ggs short reset kit on myself. Made a big difference. Does precisely what they say. Also installed TruDot tritium sights, which are dead on accurate @ 30 yrds. The trigger kit was not expensive, and not hard to install, if you have the proper tools. This gun is my EDC, (condition 2), and is quite fun to practice with at the range. I would think this trigger setup would compare with LEM, but not sure what the differences would be. I think the S and SKs (S with safety, V3s with decocker) have the same internals.

·
Registered
P30L I VP9SK
64 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts

@MR X Here you go, I was in the store last week looking at this and held it. Almost got it but held out, looks like it’s still there if you haven’t found one I was going to PM this to you but you don’t have enough posts yet. Hope this finds you before someone else scoops it. Very nice store/people.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not to rub salt in a wound…. But I have been shredding the internet for two weeks trying to find the P30SK v1 LEM. I walked into Sportsman’s Warehouse two hours ago and found that one of two HK pistols they had was the v1! It’s in my possession as I type. 🥳

1 - 13 of 13 Posts