HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Killer deal...I was emailing back and fourth with the seller and then someone posted that they'll take them. Missed out by a couple minutes.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Someone on the sig forum made a comment that a museum should be buying them. With that collection, its prob true!

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,303 Posts
Note to self... Make sure you list your Sigs on HKP when you are ready to sell them.
Ironically, I have purchased all my Sigs on Smith & Wesson Forum, so.... not sure why he didn't post here. I was gonna jump on that collection myself, if I wasn't short $21,995... Keep your eyes out to see if the buyer sells any of these on SigForum or GB.

·
Registered
838 Posts
LOL. That guy was aggressive! Probs one of those HK haters out there
Just Google him, the guy is a well-known Little Hitler with anger issues. He once aggressively lashed out at some newbie for no reason and I replied simply, "is that level of response necessary?" and was promptly banned forever and all my posts deleted.

·
Registered
838 Posts
He owns the board. He bought it out several years ago or something. Was also a widely disliked power-tripping mod at the S&W Forum for a while, before they had enough.

But I digress......and am curious with everyone else why that caliber of HK collector wouldn't post them here?!

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,303 Posts
Hey guys, let's not bash mods from other forums here. Let's keep the "Pro" professional (sorry that was cheesy but you get my point). Please.

Need someone to bash? I'm open.

·
Premium Member
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The moderator on sigforum is infamous for being hard core, but I kind of like that. There is some amusement value on how he takes people apart occasionally.

As for why post there instead of here, whatever the package sold almost immediately, right? It's a good place to move high dollar items. There's a unique rule there that items for sale cannot be listed anywhere else. Makes the classified section interesting.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I'm homie from Sigforum. I didn't post here because I don't think I'd have
enough "street credit" to hock $21,000 worth of guns here. I'll move the
P9S here in a week.

BTW, the SP89 in the background is an original SP89-PDW as mentioned in
this thread:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-nfa-talk/198627-hk-factory-sbr-roller-guns.html

Manufacturer on Form 4 is HK Sterling, VA and model number is "SP89-PDW"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts