HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I bought a P7, IB, no nds or other indications that it was a trade in (online from Cabelas)
Came with paper Box, manual, extra mag, but no test target, brush, or scraper.

It looks like new, but the odd thing is I'm guessing for some reason someone changed the sights???
The rear sight does not have the 2 dots, and has an adjustment screw on top for windage or to keep it in place? the front sight has a dot (not white) just seems to have a clear steel shiny Machined "dot"
I don't know why someone would change the sights, it doesn't even seem like it's been shot?

Is there any chance that it came with these sights?

Bought it with only 2 terrible pictures, one of each side (got lucky looks like mint to me)

Another thing, it appears to have some old copper lubricant when I quickly field stripped it. Did they come with copper "no freeze" or something like that when new? or was this someone's attempt to lube it? I'll need to clean this crud out before I go to the range in the morning

Both mags are marked IA, and look new so I'm assuming they are original. I don't see any signs of wear on gun or mags, the sight thing just baffles me.

Any information would be appreciated, if they would somehow be original (thought they were all white dots) I will leave them, if someone changed them for some reason I will upgrade them.

I've wanted one of these since the eighties, never got a close look at one until now.

Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some pictures
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I did some high tech photo shop with the not for sale sticky pad as half the ones I looked at were "for sale" on other websites for 1/3 the price waiting for someone to get excited and send money quick. Scammers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts