HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can get my hands on, and shoot a P7? I'm thinking about purchasing a German police trade-in, but I'd like to see how the P7 family works for me. I've already tried DFW Gun on Mockingbird, their website is incorrect in stating that they rent the P7M8...wasted a bunch of gas on that today. I'm on the north side of the metroplex, but I'll drive if I know a range has one.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Anybody know where I can get my hands on, and shoot a P7? I'm thinking about purchasing a German police trade-in, but I'd like to see how the P7 family works for me. I've already tried DFW Gun on Mockingbird, their website is incorrect in stating that they rent the P7M8...wasted a bunch of gas on that today. I'm on the north side of the metroplex, but I'll drive if I know a range has one.
Thanks!
Are you close to Garland Public Shooting range? It's not too far from 190 and Hwy 78.

I have a P7M8 and a couple of P7M13s. I haven't been shooting in a few weeks anyhow, if you want to bring some boxes of 9mm I'd be happy to let you punch holes in some of their targets with one of them.

My MP5 really wants to come out and play anyhow.

·
Premium Member
8,632 Posts
Mmmmm Garland range.....I'd like to come see this Mp5 at work...thats like 15 min from Plano right?
While I usually take it there because it's close but unfortunately, they don't allow full-auto there. The closest place that does is DFW Shooting Range out by Love Field. I still shoot it at GPSR most of the time, but in slow mode. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts