HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought there was a dedicated P7 section but couldn't find it so here we are; P7 mag dt. codes make sense...to a point. Where do the "IS" & "IO" coded mags fit in model yr wise? I assume before they stopped dt coding them altogether?

I have a KE dated P7 that is a US import through Sterling, Va. These are rare, I only know of two or three others and have the SN range down to a run of 50/<. It came w/o a box and two non-coded mags. I want/need to know if they should have the "IO", "IS" or non-coded mags. Anybody know? Also like to talk to anybody that owns one of these or has info to share?
I need the same info for my P7E (KA, run of 150) as well. It came w/the orig. bx./docs/etc and "IS" mags but I do not know for a fact that they came w/the gun. Any owners care to share?

While I don't own one...yet, I'm also curious abt. the KH "PSP" run of 600 if anybody knows anything. I know that couple have been sold in the last few months that appeared to be 100%, any owners care to share the mag info?

Lastly; I don't know that I've seen date codes other than IA through ID and those mentioned above. Anybody care to enlighten me? You don't have to own one, I'd like to here any/everybody's opinion, supposition/etc. Just make it clear if not sure!
Thanks Much,
Josh

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You, Tony.
Much Appreciated
While we're here; are there other date codes late `80's-`90's or did they use leftovers until the `95 run?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony,
I have to ask; Is this confirmed by any HK source or deduced by looking at/buying a number of pistols,etc.? There sure doesn't seem to be much if any reasoning behind these later P7 date codes! I know M8's were made until recently.....those jubilee /last of`issues are fairly recent, I take it these come w/unmarked mags?
Your info has been quite helpful in assigning the correct mags for each of my P7 variants. One last question though; My P7E: are there KA coded mags, would they use IK coded mags..though I don't know if I've seen those either (I'll take two if you/anybody has any:eek:) or the no code variety. Any thoughts?
Thanks Again,
Josh

·
Registered
307 Posts
I have a KE dated P7 that is a US import through Sterling, Va. These are rare, I only know of two or three others and have the SN range down to a run of 50/<. It came w/o a box and two non-coded mags. I want/need to know if they should have the "IO", "IS" or non-coded mags. Anybody know? Also like to talk to anybody that owns one of these or has info to share?
I have a KE date P7 (Sterling). It came with 3 'IR' coded magazines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts