Up for sale is a H&K P7 PSP. I purchased this from another member here a short time ago. I have yet to shoot it. Other projects need funding (and I have a M13) so this needs a new home. The pistol was coated in Birdsong Green-T giving it an OD color. The pistol is in good condition overall but there is some finish wear to the coating on the high spots. The round count is unknown. If you’re looking for a P7 you can shoot and not reduce the value of, here it is. The purchase price includes 3 factory HK mags, a case not original to the gun, a set of Nills wooden grips and a IWB (a Crossbreed type) holster. Yeah, it’s green…but it’s still a P7! Looking for $2550 shipped and insured via DISCRETE (i.e, NO comments) PPFF or USPS money order. Not looking for trades at this time. Pistol ships after the MO clears my bank. See pics below. First I’ll take it gets it. Email me at [email protected] with questions or requests for additional pics. Make sure your FFL will accept transfers from a private individual. Thanks for looking.