HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up this P7 from SCP Firearms. This is a grade B that looks like an A. It doesn't appear to have seen the inside of a holster yet. Folks, I am a complete convert. I instantly shot better with this gun. I bit more muzzle flip than my 228, but it is amazing how fast this gun got back on target. I am convinced this is going to be my carry gun without a doubt. I am thrilled beyond repair. I never thought I would ever own one of these. Now I do.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Beautiful PSP Goose! Congrats! :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
I REALLY want to like these, but I just dont like their look. I am hoping they will grow on me though! The finish on yours is really nice though, I dont see what makes it a B.

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
Now you know why, we all get giddy as school girls, when we shoot HK's! :350: TJ

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on finally getting a P7!

·
Registered
595 Posts
I REALLY want to like these, but I just dont like their look. I am hoping they will grow on me though! The finish on yours is really nice though, I dont see what makes it a B.

HK has said they rated guns by the previous use, which I interpret as rounds fired, not by cosmetic appearance. This is why some Grade A guns looked less than new and some Bs look like grade A. Regardless, by all reports this was a very successful gun dump. :) :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shoot one and you will be convinced. This is the only single stack mag gun that I like the ergos. I like the safety aspect of this gun. Just shoot one and you will want one. I guarantee it!!!!

·
1,199 Posts
Shoot one and you will be convinced. This is the only single stack mag gun that I like the ergos. I like the safety aspect of this gun. Just shoot one and you will want one. I guarantee it!!!!
I agree 100% back when I was first getting into guns as an adult, I would scour books like Gun Dealers Bible and other thick books with information and pictures about all types of handguns and long guns.

I always thought the P7 series looked goofy. Then, I had the opportunity to shoot one. I was sold, hook line and sinker. And in Hard Chrome, there is no nicer looking pistol, IMO.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I REALLY want to like these, but I just dont like their look.
shoot one once and it will "look" completely different to you. ive never shot quite as good as i did in THIS VIDEO and it was my first time ever firing a p7. if i can figure out how to cool this weapon down i want to try it at the next local IDPA match.

·
Registered
616 Posts
shoot one once and it will "look" completely different to you. ive never shot quite as good as i did in THIS VIDEO and it was my first time ever firing a p7. if i can figure out how to cool this weapon down i want to try it at the next local IDPA match.
excellent video! I wish I could find some place like that to shoot!

·
Registered
887 Posts
There is no finer pistol made than the P7 series. As far as looks go beauty is in the eye of the beholder. While I like the looks of my P7s I'm certain anyone unfortunate enough to be looking down the business end of it might not agree. Enjoy your PSP. I get a kick out of shooting mine and it does make a great carry piece.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Great pick up!

I love mine and wish that I could buy a few more. Unfortunately I live in mASS and I can not reap the benifits of all those beautiful P7 out there due to the laws out here!

·
Registered
33 Posts
niiiice...I feel exactly that way for my new PSP...sweeeet!
Bill

1 - 17 of 17 Posts