HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I'm a fresh new member to the HKPRO forum, but not new to H&K firearms. Last week I won an auction on gunbroker for an H&K PSP/P7...great huh, well here is my question...From all that I have read on the net and been able to find, H&K P7's never came form the factory in a DUO-Tone finish, well that is what I have...it looks be a dull nickel finish, well done as well; the firearm also has Karl Nill grips. I had heard that CDNN bought a batch of German Police trade in that were imported and they commissioned the nickel refinishing and sold them as a limited run. Can anyone help me get an idea of the who, what, and when and the duo-tone P7's. Again thanks for any info...:41:

H&K USP 45
H&K USP 45 Stainless
H&K/Fabarm Sporting Clays Intl.
H&K P7

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
As you say they were never offered from the factory as such. Therefore it had to be refinished by someone after the fact. Since this is the case it could have been done by anyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry but I cant upload pics...guess that is for premium members....give me a day or two and I will shoot some video of it and post to my youtube channel...

·
Registered
437 Posts
All you have to do is put them in photobucket or imageshack or flickr or some such free service, then use the image posting tool and paste the url into the box. Might have to uncheck some option box on the image posting tool to make it work if I recall correctly. But I know I am not a premium member, and I have posted gobs of pics of my silly looking gun.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The relatively recent influx of P7s with their 3 grades were not refinished, except by some domestic importers. I was not aware of any of those being done in two tone-- for example, HKParts.net had some that were done in nickel and some in hard chrome, but not in any two tone combos.

Likely it was done by an owner who bought and THEN had the slide done.

Of course, there are other P7s floating around before the last couple years' imports of police trade-ins. We still need a pic!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts