HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i had just recieved my new kit for my p7m8 from a memeber here on hkpro.

is there a way to fit the special scraper/takedown/brush tools in the original box? i cant seem to figure out how to fit everything. someone got a picture of the correct way to place the items? thank you :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Some of the earlier P7M8's came in a smaller box (not sure exactly which years) than the one pictured above. They also came without the scraper. Below is a pic of a Chantilly P7M8 I sold a few weeks ago. You can see where the brush goes...but there is no provision to store the scraper. The takedown tool may fit between the brush and mag but I can't tell since I no longer have the box. Just thought I'd post this pic in case this is the set-up you have.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Most M8's did not have takedown tools. No need for one due to the new FP bushing.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The box I have is the one first posted. There is a skinny slot that I figured for take down tool. Just coolant figure out the scraper/brush combo fitment. But it would make some sense if it never came with scraper. But even the brush doesn't fit verywell by it self with the sheath on.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
figured out the puzzle. future reference to anyone who may be in the same pickle. even fit its own microfiber cloth in there with it :52:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts