Premium Member
757 Posts
Where did you find that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They were sold on the Cult back in the day. A fellow had them made. I have to admit that I still only use a factory gas cylinder scraper.

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's a bit fancier than the one I bought from "some guy" on the Cult. Same idea but didn't have the two bumps on the right edge (in the picture). What would they be for?

·
Premium Member
RLTW
673 Posts
That's a bit fancier than the one I bought from "some guy" on the Cult. Same idea but didn't have the two bumps on the right edge (in the picture). What would they be for?
That's to remove the firing pin.

·
Registered
604 Posts
That's to remove the firing pin.
The two right side "humps" that look to be an inch or more apart, not the two on the left to turn the firing pin assembly. I suppose they are not meant to do anything. Something the maker did for his own purpose or reason... maybe meant to represent sights? My aftermarket tool is marked STROBEL, the makers name most likely but I don't remember.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
The two right side "humps" that look to be an inch or more apart, not the two on the left to turn the firing pin assembly. I suppose they are not meant to do anything. Something the maker did for his own purpose or reason... maybe meant to represent sights? My aftermarket tool is marked STROBEL, the makers name most likely but I don't remember.
I think those are supposed the be the sights on the pistol

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have one with the original packaging. Unfortunately the website P7scrapertool.com no longer exists so they are definitely unique.
Font Rectangle Material property Gas Carmine
Sleeve Font Rectangle Material property Magenta

1 - 10 of 10 Posts