HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happenend into my local gun shop today and they had just gotten in a P7. The box indicates a PSP P7. The box seems to indicate 2008 (does this sound right? I may just be looking at some other information and interpreting it for a date). It has the butt style magazine release. The information on this says that it is West German Police Surplus. It comes with one extra magazine. It does show some wear on the outside (the shop calls it B Grade). They are asking $799.00 but I'm sure they would negotiate some. What would a good price to pay be?

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
You can do better on gunbroker. I got one just like that for $555. It is getting harder but can be done.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I like this shop but they are known to be high priced. Also, I did see Columbus, Ga. stamped on the side.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
The Columbus GA pistols are very recent imports. When they were made is anyone's guess without seeing the pistol.

-- Chuck

·
Registered
393 Posts
Isn't the date clearly on the slide of the pistol on the recent P7 imports? I had one for a few months and mine had the month and year on it, ie "09/87". Here's a pic:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts