HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Excellent video PBe! Thanks for posting this!!!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hey, that looks familiar! I have the same DVD (It's a burned copy) also on the DVD is the USP and a Benelli video. Cool find! I am just curious how many other HK videos there are out there. The best part of the USP video it shows the clear frame by itself-I have a thing for clear HK stuff!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I loved the cinder block "drop test" on the mag. Lets see a Glock mag. do that! ;)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Yea I have original vhs tapes of the P7 and USP videos, wish I had them in a digital format!

Its a great video, thanks for posting a link for us!!!

Dave

·
Registered
55 Posts
New Milford PD that’s were I was introduced to the P7 when I was a young kid in the 80's and 90's. My brothers best friend was the Sgt and amour at the New Milford PD as I was growing up. I grew up on the P7 like most people grew up on the 1911.

·
Super Moderator
4,385 Posts
Hey, that looks familiar! I have the same DVD (It's a burned copy) also on the DVD is the USP and a Benelli video. Cool find! I am just curious how many other HK videos there are out there. The best part of the USP video it shows the clear frame by itself-I have a thing for clear HK stuff!
I have the factory HK vhs video tape for that as well as the Benelli shotguns.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I recently purchased a P7, that video was very informative. Thanks for posting PBe.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea I have original vhs tapes of the P7 and USP videos, wish I had them in a digital format!

Its a great video, thanks for posting a link for us!!!

Dave
Dave, if you have a digital video camera, you can put your vhs movies on your computer and then burn them onto a DVD. Send a PM if you're not sure how, I'd love to help.

This post made me want to go and get a P7 over one of the new 45s as my first gun! Perhaps a bit more expensive, but I love the fact that you have to want to shoot it for it to go *BANG*. Although not necessary for me as a safety measure, I can see that extra bit of safety being very comforting to my wife who is afraid of the slide mechanisms of semi-auto pistols. I'm going to have to show her this vid :) Good post!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What are the legalities of making a couple of copies of the DVD I have (P7, USP, Benelli) and giving them out to people on here? The only thing I would charge for would be the actual blank DVD and shipping costs-not looking to profit off this. Just checking interest. If there is I would be able to start after the 17th-I have to study my life away until then.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks for sharing that awesome vid! It comes at the perfect time as I have my first P7 on the way as we speak. This vid helped me better understand my new pistol. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Downloaded and saved.....I really like the video. I think I will use it instead of explaining questions on P7 in the future on other forums.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It sure does seem like a lot of the features they talk about in the video HK abandoned once they made the USP. Whats the deal here?

·
Registered
802 Posts
It sure does seem like a lot of the features they talk about in the video HK abandoned once they made the USP. Whats the deal here?
HK went the way of the bean counters by taking cost cutting measures by switching to plastic.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have the equipment to image, author and mass DVD duplicate the promo tapes if the law permits.... i can even put all the promos onto a single DVD with menus.

anyone can PM me if they are interested... again, i have the pro grade equipment, i just need a copy of the tapes, or a download location on the web.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts