HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Hey, that looks familiar! I have the same DVD (It's a burned copy) also on the DVD is the USP and a Benelli video. Cool find! I am just curious how many other HK videos there are out there. The best part of the USP video it shows the clear frame by itself-I have a thing for clear HK stuff!

·
Registered
55 Posts
New Milford PD that’s were I was introduced to the P7 when I was a young kid in the 80's and 90's. My brothers best friend was the Sgt and amour at the New Milford PD as I was growing up. I grew up on the P7 like most people grew up on the 1911.

·
Super Moderator
4,387 Posts
Hey, that looks familiar! I have the same DVD (It's a burned copy) also on the DVD is the USP and a Benelli video. Cool find! I am just curious how many other HK videos there are out there. The best part of the USP video it shows the clear frame by itself-I have a thing for clear HK stuff!
I have the factory HK vhs video tape for that as well as the Benelli shotguns.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yea I have original vhs tapes of the P7 and USP videos, wish I had them in a digital format!

Its a great video, thanks for posting a link for us!!!

Dave
Dave, if you have a digital video camera, you can put your vhs movies on your computer and then burn them onto a DVD. Send a PM if you're not sure how, I'd love to help.

This post made me want to go and get a P7 over one of the new 45s as my first gun! Perhaps a bit more expensive, but I love the fact that you have to want to shoot it for it to go *BANG*. Although not necessary for me as a safety measure, I can see that extra bit of safety being very comforting to my wife who is afraid of the slide mechanisms of semi-auto pistols. I'm going to have to show her this vid :) Good post!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What are the legalities of making a couple of copies of the DVD I have (P7, USP, Benelli) and giving them out to people on here? The only thing I would charge for would be the actual blank DVD and shipping costs-not looking to profit off this. Just checking interest. If there is I would be able to start after the 17th-I have to study my life away until then.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Downloaded and saved.....I really like the video. I think I will use it instead of explaining questions on P7 in the future on other forums.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have the equipment to image, author and mass DVD duplicate the promo tapes if the law permits.... i can even put all the promos onto a single DVD with menus.

anyone can PM me if they are interested... again, i have the pro grade equipment, i just need a copy of the tapes, or a download location on the web.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.