HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this and to H&K. I recently bought a P7 and would like to aquire a set of wood H&K grips panels. I have idea of getting them. I hope you guys can stear me to a set.
Thanks,
Marsh

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Make sure you order the right ones. Take note of the mag release - protruding or flush, it will make a difference.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. When you order, can you pick out the ones you like. In the ones shown, they all look the same.
Marsh

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I am new to this and to H&K. I recently bought a P7 and would like to aquire a set of wood H&K grips panels. I have idea of getting them. I hope you guys can stear me to a set.
Thanks,
Marsh
Mactech Nill grips are out of stock at the present time. I got a response from them yesterday but I believe they'll be in at the end of the month. This is for the gen. 2&3 with flush mag release.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
I was under the impression they were always out of stock and you placed your order ahead of time for the next shipment from Germany that would arrive the following month. That's what I had to do. Well worth the wait. YMMV.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much to ship it in TN.
You can email if you like at [email protected]
Marsh
I was under the impression they were always out of stock and you placed your order ahead of time for the next shipment from Germany that would arrive the following month. That's what I had to do. Well worth the wait. YMMV.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
How much to ship it in TN.
You can email if you like at [email protected]
Marsh
Sorry for the confusion, it's not my Ebay ad. I don't have a set for sale. But gmthecoolguy is a member here. Maybe you can shoot him a PM, but he will probably just refer you to his auction. Remember, it is for the protruding heel release.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ecsuer
Sorry for the confusion, it's not my Ebay ad. I don't have a set for sale. But gmthecoolguy is a member here. Maybe you can shoot him a PM, but he will probably just refer you to his auction. Remember, it is for the protruding heel release.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm glad you mentioned that. A few years ago, I got a set on a Sig 225 and really enjoy them. I had forgotten where I got them, so thanks for reminding me. I will order a set for the P7 now.
Marsh

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
When you get your grips remember YOU MUST REMOVE THE SLIDE TO INSTALL THEM! Do NOT try take the quick and (seemingly) easier way of not taking off the slide because you will break the wood grips. Go ahead if you don't believe me, but when they snap off at the top corner don't say you were not warned. I don't recall any of my Nill grips coming with instructions so do not learn the hard way like so many have. Those grips are not cheap and if you break them, you eat them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warning. I wouldn't have known.
Marsh
When you get your grips remember YOU MUST REMOVE THE SLIDE TO INSTALL THEM! Do NOT try take the quick and (seemingly) easier way of not taking off the slide because you will break the wood grips. Go ahead if you don't believe me, but when they snap off at the top corner don't say you were not warned. I don't recall any of my Nill grips coming with instructions so do not learn the hard way like so many have. Those grips are not cheap and if you break them, you eat them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Will grips from a PSP fit an M8 or is it strictly related to mag release? Will grips from all P7 varierties fit any other? Modification Required?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got mine from Mactec, the website said they were out if stock when I ordered but they showed up in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts