HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you still buy the P7, looked on h+k web site did'nt see a small version.

R58

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
HK doesn't make the P7 series any longer. There is a huge secondary market out there for P7 PSPs and P7M8s. Prices range from about $600 for a PSP to $1300-$1500 for a NIB P7M8. P7M13s and P7M10s are even more rare and usually command even higher prices. I am waiting to find a NIB P7M8 for the right price, if I do, then I will pounce on it. Also keep in mind mags. for these guns can cost around $60-$100 for factory mags.

I don't know what you mean by "small version". A you reffering to the P7 PSP?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I thought the HK website claimed the P7 was out of production, but there were some leftovers...?
A police turn in PSP is probably your best bet, in terms of availibility and price.
Moon

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P7M8 was the only p7 series i seen and did'nt look like very compact, i have been looking at the P2000sk. but know body in my area has had one in stock to check out before ordering, seen the P7 being talked about and was just curious.

R58

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bachman Pawn and Gun in Texas. I spoke to someone there last week about another item, and they had 3 left at the time, NIB, two of them with consecutive serial #s. Other than Gunbroker, they are the only one I know that has one in stock presently.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The P7 is very compact. It has a low profile slide because the barrel is fixed and doesn't need to lock up in the slide. Overall, I'd say the P7 is more compact, and certainly thinner, than the P2000sk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts