HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have P7K3 in 380 that has USA-0xx two digit serial number. Originally numbered box and all the trimmings.

Along with a 22 caliber conversion kit in the original AT-P7 plastic case and accessories that was purchased at the same time as the P7K3

Along with a 32acp conversion kit in it's original AT-P7 case which is a true conversion kit that includes slide, barrel, magazines. ( Not just a barrel and magazines like the made up kits that I've seen)

Along with a set of new & unmounted Nill Grips

Along with both flat and right handed plastic panels for the left side grip.

Along with 2 extra New 380 magazines (total 4)

Along with 2 extra New 32 magazines (total 4)

The 22 kit just has the 2 magazines it should have.

The guy I bought it from mounted the 22 slide and says he fired one box of 22thru the gun and never a 32 or 380. Everything is cosmetically as new.

It's quite a package but what do you think it's all worth together?

·
Registered
234 Posts
As discribed, you got the "Premo" K3 convertion kit. I have a K3 in 380, with the .22 conversion and the .32 barrel just added into the box along with the 2 correct mags. I would value mine at $3200.00 on the low side.

Yours with all the exta's and an additional .32 slide, I would guess in the $4100.00 range at a minium. If you feel like it, could you e-mail me some pics of the whole setup?

Are you interested in selling the whole kit of possibly parts of it? If you do, I would really like to add it or some of it to my K3 setup.

Here is my E-mail if you decide to send a few pics: [email protected]

Even if you want to keep it all, I still would like to see an (advanced) kit like yours.

Hope this helped.

Rick

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Along with a 32acp conversion kit in it's original AT-P7 case which is a true conversion kit that includes slide, barrel, magazines. ( Not just a barrel and magazines like the made up kits that I've seen)
True 32acp kits were just the barrel and mags in the AT-P7 case. The conversion kit you have appears to be a kit to convert the original .22 P7K3 to 32acp. If I had to guess, that conversion kit has European origins. Either way, that's a nice P7K3 package.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
P7K3 Check

Thank you both for your replies. This is really a great website.

Rick, I'll take some picture soon and shoot them over to you just for fun. It may be the weekend before I can get to it.

Suds,
The 32 kit sure looks like it came from the factory just the way it is. The guy I bought it from is the type to just go "all the way" when he gets a wild hair to buy something. So it makes sense to me that even if the Gun Shop he bought it from told him he could make do with a lesser 32 kit he may have gone for the "Full" version if available.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
uvarmint,

HK sold the 32 kit with the barrel and mags to those people who had .380 P7K3s. There was no need to include a slide when switching from .380 to 32acp. If you had an original .22 K3, then you needed a slide to go to either 32acp or .380. Not many people bought the K3 in .22. Far fewer would have bought a conversion kit for 32acp; most would have opted for a .380 conversion kit with a slide. Slides were expensive, very expensive. Thus, since most K3s were .380, no extra slide was nesessary to go to 32acp. Since very few K3s were originally .22, there wasn't much demand for a conversion kit to go to either .380 or 32acp. IF someone were going to get a conversion kit for their rare .22 K3, 95%+ of those kits would have been for the .380. That is, in the US market. In the European market, the 32acp is much more popular than here in the US. Additionally, many European countries have restrictions on the total number of handguns their people may possess. Therefore, conversion kits are more available in that market. That's why I believe that kit may be from the European market. Having that 32 kit with a slide is a good thing, not a bad thing. But, standard 32acp kit from HK didn't include a slide. I'm not sure a 32 kit with a slide was ever a catalog item in the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts