HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally found a mint Nickel M10 to go with NIB Blue one! Here is a pic of my new bundle of joy.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A nice pink Urban Camo:)

I guess I'll have to bead blast them tomorrow and order some really bright dayglo colors and so that they match:)
The blued one is just so boring anyway some color would do it good!
Know all I need is a P7K3......
My SP89 clone will be in tomorrow so I have to get my camera ready for some happy pics to come.
If anyone is needing some HK black or gray shot we are redoing some clones with great results via Duracoats colors. They really make some original looking colors. We just shot one for a fellow in Corydon IN and he was VERY happy with it. The original finish on the clones are ok, but to get a really nice ceramic finish in place just makes them have a nice detailed look.
P.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice pair of boat anchers :D.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The collector in me....The shooter in me....

Very nice pair of boat anchers :D.
The collector in me loves M10 due to the rarity and I have hoarding gene:800:

The Shooter in me is left with a cold empty feeling wondering how I spent so much money on a pair of anvils with holes in them.......:100000:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
The collector in me loves M10 due to the rarity and I have hoarding gene:800:

The Shooter in me is left with a cold empty feeling wondering how I spent so much money on a pair of anvils with holes in them.......:100000:
LOL! Hey you only love once and you can't take your $ with you. I would love to have a nice M10 myself to add to the P7 collection.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
You know I normally wouldn't say this to another guy but....that is a nice set you have there. LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts