HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read that there were only 4000 P7M10's imported to the US and 3000 of them were nickel with only 1000 of them blue. Are these numbers accurate? I have one of each and it does seem like the blue ones sell higher than the nickels.

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I'm not sure if those numbers are accurate, but the blued ones are definatly more rare.

Last week my local gunshop had a blued P7 M10. The owner was asking $2100 USD. Today I went to the same store, the P7 M10...gone. If I only had that kind of cash I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just read that there were only 4000 P7M10's imported to the US and 3000 of them were nickel with only 1000 of them blue. Are these numbers accurate? I have one of each and it does seem like the blue ones sell higher than the nickels.
The numbers you state are the common belief - nobody knows for absolute certainty if they are completely accurate.

Blue M10's typically sell at a premium over the nickel, are in more demand, and harder to find for sale.

·
Registered
279 Posts
it would be great if HK would release their counts of imports by model. I'd like to end all of this guessing and speculation.

·
Premium Member
3,869 Posts
What would be really great, would be if they would do a few more runs of the M10, like they periodically do with the M8.... I love my M8, but I would like something with a little more thump to it....

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
It has been rumored that HK is still sitting on a bunch of P7M10's in Germany that were made, but never sent over here. At least that is what I was told very very reliable sources.

·
Registered
90 Posts
More like under 3000 and the majority of them blue (2/3).

There are always nickel ones for sale for some reason though.

There was a great survey a couple months ago on the Park Cities Tactical Cult of the P7 board.

The boat anchor always commands big $$$.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts