HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I hope someone can help. Does anyone know why the follower or round inside the P7M13 mag jingle inside the bottom of the mag when loaded into the gun? is it a problem with my mags or gun?

·
Premium Member
8,631 Posts
Hello All,
I hope someone can help. Does anyone know why the follower or round inside the P7M13 mag jingle inside the bottom of the mag when loaded into the gun? is it a problem with my mags or gun?
Nope, mine all do that. None have ever caused a problem. If you smack the rear face of the magazine into the palm of your hand a few times, it will push the rounds back against the rear of the mag and the rattling will stop.

I think it's just caused by the transition from a single-stack of bullets at the top of the mag near the feed lips, to the double stack near the bottom of the mag. Since the rounds are dropping into a continually expanding space, there is a little extra room for some of them to rattle around.

·
Registered
88 Posts
It's a feature not a problem

I thought the same thing back in '95 when I got my first M13, then I learnt that it's just the way it is. Never had feed problems with any of my mags (~10) and 3-4 M13's I shot over the years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts