HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I need a holster for my P7M8, as I am gonna carry it as an off-duty gun. Any suggestions? Also, where can I get these? I hear there were some nice German-made ones for sale a while back that were nice quality and reasonable in price.

Please help!!

Thanks,
--BMS

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
I would like to know as well being I am searching for a IWB holster for my PSP & would not like to wait 14-16 weeks for a custom version.

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you use the search function you can find quite a few threads about this on the board.

btw there's a del fatti on ebay right now (a little pricy though).

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you use the search function you can find quite a few threads about this on the board.

btw there's a del fatti on ebay right now (a little pricy though).
Cool, thanks. I figured this had been covered and I was a bit lazy about it. I'll search it out here, and check out EBay.

Thanks again,
--BMS

·
Registered
199 Posts
CompTac has P7M8 molds for all their holsters. I love their holsters and great customer service to boot. My custom USP CT holster shockingly arrived at my door two days after I ordered it (they said it would take a week). I just wish they had a PSP mold.

http://www.comp-tac.com/

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Another vote for Comp-Tac. They make the best kydex holsters and they have the best customer service. Super fast turn around times as well. My last holster from them arrived in 4 days!

The MTAC is an excellent choice for IWB carry especially for the $.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The MTAC is an excellent choice for IWB carry especially for the $.
The MTAC does look like a great holster. I have read some excellent comments from users. Unfortunately they don't make one for the P7M8. I asked Comp-Tac about it and they replied by email as follows:

"We tried to make the Minotaur MTAC half-body for the P7M8, and during testing we noticed that the leather backing was hitting the mag release. We were unable to design a way around it. I wish I could be more help."

Such a shame as I was getting ready to order one for my P7M8.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts