HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a P7M8 with two mags from MLSecurity a few months ago.

One mag ejects with almost zero resistance like it should...

The other one hangs up and must be pulled out - is this out of spec and a warranty issue?

I havent fired ot yet so I have no functional info.

TIA & Heres to a great New Year!

·
Registered
558 Posts
The M8 mags that I've experienced not only ejected without resistance, they almost spring out. You can cant the gun to where the mag is angled upwards (slightly upwards) and the magazine will shoot out of the grip.

·
2,832 Posts
yup, same with the dozen I have....can use the mag as a extra defence tool when the gun is empty ;)

The M8 mags that I've experienced not only ejected without resistance, they almost spring out. You can cant the gun to where the mag is angled upwards (slightly upwards) and the magazine will shoot out of the grip.

·
Registered
18 Posts
measure them

I would run a caliper down the thing and see where it is too wide, mine pop out on the M8. They also slide in really smooth, no drag.

Are they marked HK or do they have a date code? Is one a PSP clip? Maybe someone can tell us if a PSP clip can be modified to fit the M8.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My P7M8 mags also spring out with serious authority. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
If they came from MLSP then they are real HK Magazines. Like I suggested you should call HK Inc and see about you sending them the magazine that you are having a problem with and them sending you a new a replacement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
HK mags

M8 will work in a PSP but not the other way around check for a bulged mag with a caliper should "fly" out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts