HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see your point, but I was looking for a cheap magazine for range use so as not to abuse the factory mags I have. I am a little surprised someone hasn't come out with an extended higher capacity mag.

·
Priest of the P7
4,883 Posts
If its not German, its CRAP!
Great 90s SNL reference!

OP, the promags will only frustrate you. You'll just have to pony up for a couple more real ones. Cross Creek has them in stock for a decent price or you can canvas gunbroker and eBay for used ones.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,336 Posts
I see your point, but I was looking for a cheap magazine for range use so as not to abuse the factory mags I have. I am a little surprised someone hasn't come out with an extended higher capacity mag.
We've all been there. Try to save a little money, thinking these will just be for "range use". Well, as most of us have "loved and learned" those cheap mags go in the trash can at the range along with your paper targets when you're done shooting.

·
Registered
187 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
PROMAGs are complete junk. Every single magazine they make should be avoided.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,336 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again guys! I bought two "German made" magazines from cross creek. As always, this site is a great source of information and humor.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The promags aren't even good enough for malfunction drills. I've had them tie up the gun to the point I had to dissassemble the pistol to remove them. Absolute junk.

·
Registered
926 Posts
We've all been there. Try to save a little money, thinking these will just be for "range use". Well, as most of us have "loved and learned" those cheap mags go in the trash can at the range along with your paper targets when you're done shooting.
They are SH**, I bought some Promags for my M11 and they don't even fit in the gun. Buy original mags for proper performance.

Sean

·
Registered
187 Posts
The new "German" mags arrived and they look great! Thanks guys!
You made the right choice. Not only do they look great......they will work great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts