HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see your point, but I was looking for a cheap magazine for range use so as not to abuse the factory mags I have. I am a little surprised someone hasn't come out with an extended higher capacity mag.

·
Priest of the P7
5,699 Posts
If its not German, its CRAP!
Great 90s SNL reference!

OP, the promags will only frustrate you. You'll just have to pony up for a couple more real ones. Cross Creek has them in stock for a decent price or you can canvas gunbroker and eBay for used ones.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,706 Posts
I see your point, but I was looking for a cheap magazine for range use so as not to abuse the factory mags I have. I am a little surprised someone hasn't come out with an extended higher capacity mag.
We've all been there. Try to save a little money, thinking these will just be for "range use". Well, as most of us have "loved and learned" those cheap mags go in the trash can at the range along with your paper targets when you're done shooting.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,706 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,706 Posts
Hi folks, I just wanted to let everyone know that comments from @Marine0303 should be considered in the context of his membership in the Pentaverate. For details please see here:
Out of control, Omega21. Yeah, me and the Colonel.

·
Registered
926 Posts
We've all been there. Try to save a little money, thinking these will just be for "range use". Well, as most of us have "loved and learned" those cheap mags go in the trash can at the range along with your paper targets when you're done shooting.
They are SH**, I bought some Promags for my M11 and they don't even fit in the gun. Buy original mags for proper performance.

Sean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.