HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1499 for a NIB P7M8. Fair price, or not?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Have you looked at the P7 PSP police trade-in pistols that have been imported?

One of the guys at the local pistol range had a P7M8 once and let me shoot it, and I remember thinking at the time, wow this is a nice gun, but I don't know about the price.

When the police trade-in pistols started appearing, and you could get pretty much the same gun for about half the price, I jumped all over it.

I don't know how picky you are to get the M8, if you aren't picky (like me) then you might check into the PSP as well.

Here's an example:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87335993

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Have you looked at the P7 PSP police trade-in pistols that have been imported?

One of the guys at the local pistol range had a P7M8 once and let me shoot it, and I remember thinking at the time, wow this is a nice gun, but I don't know about the price.

When the police trade-in pistols started appearing, and you could get pretty much the same gun for about half the price, I jumped all over it.

I don't know how picky you are to get the M8, if you aren't picky (like me) then you might check into the PSP as well.

Here's an example:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=87335993
I had a M8 and honestly didn't care for it at all. I sold it to someone from here but then later thought I would like to have a P7 for the collection at least. I started looking at the PSPs do to price since I didn't plan to use it any. Then I got to talking to MARK71 about the whole thing. He said to try and gave me a website for some Nill's grips.I bough them and put the grips on a PSP. I really like it now. So if I were you it wouldn't bother me to look at a PSP to save a few hundred$.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a M8 and honestly didn't care for it at all. I sold it to someone from here but then later thought I would like to have a P7 for the collection at least. I started looking at the PSPs do to price since I didn't plan to use it any. Then I got to talking to MARK71 about the whole thing. He said to try and gave me a website for some Nill's grips.I bough them and put the grips on a PSP. I really like it now. So if I were you it wouldn't bother me to look at a PSP to save a few hundred$.
Makes sense.....PSPs are now on the list to be considered

·
Registered
101 Posts
Where did you find yours for that price if you don't mind sharing?

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey bzinbv,

Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham Oregon has them for $1350. I know they had at least on more in stock, and probably more than that. It's a shop that really has lots of high end gear like NIB P7's, Ed Browns, Nighthawk Customs, Wilsons, all that sort of stuff. I'd give them a call.

On the other hand, their service, while OK, is always reeeeaaaaally slow.

Noops

1 - 10 of 10 Posts