HKPRO Forums banner

P7M8 / Robar NP3Plus Goodness!

2292 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  BaBye
I just got my P7 back from Robar, they were running a 20% off special in December, so I sent the gun, 3 mags, and a new set of Trijicons in. After about a week, I got a letter back with a detailed estimate and an estimated date for the guns completion. About 3 days after the estimated completion date, I got a call asking for credit card information and letting me know that my gun was shipping out that day. Later that day I received an email with UPS tracking info, the next day my gun was back in my hands, and the work is even better than I was expecting.

Sorry for the picture quality, I just have a phone for a camera these days. Long story short, I can absolutely recommend Robar. It's not the cheapest refinish out there, but I've never been more satisfied with a company.

DanO
See less
I just got my P7 back from Robar, they were running a 20% off special in December, so I sent the gun, 3 mags, and a new set of Trijicons in. After about a week, I got a letter back with a detailed estimate and an estimated date for the guns completion. About 3 days after the estimated completion date, I got a call asking for credit card information and letting me know that my gun was shipping out that day. Later that day I received an email with UPS tracking info, the next day my gun was...
See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.