HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my P7 back from Robar, they were running a 20% off special in December, so I sent the gun, 3 mags, and a new set of Trijicons in. After about a week, I got a letter back with a detailed estimate and an estimated date for the guns completion. About 3 days after the estimated completion date, I got a call asking for credit card information and letting me know that my gun was shipping out that day. Later that day I received an email with UPS tracking info, the next day my gun was back in my hands, and the work is even better than I was expecting.

Sorry for the picture quality, I just have a phone for a camera these days. Long story short, I can absolutely recommend Robar. It's not the cheapest refinish out there, but I've never been more satisfied with a company.

DanO

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice.

I've been eyeing the Robar NP3 finish for a while now. Better pics please! Do your gun justice.

PaulC

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Looks like great customer service; obviously they would like for you to come back. Great looking pistol. Thanks for the quick review.

Best,

TC

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,395 Posts
Yes, they do excellent work and I've been very happy with them. Congrats, great looking pistol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts