HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my HK P7M8 today. Due to a stomach bug, I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but I hope to correct that soon.

I think I got a heckuva deal, HK P7M8, 4 mags, box, test target, brush, etc, for $750 delivered.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
<cough> What? You practically stole that. Congrats!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great Deal.

I own a P7M13, but I have always liked the M8. For that price I would probably have a friend for my M13.

·
Registered
618 Posts
HEY! what did you do with the mask you were wearing when you acquired that pistolen? Fabulous deal and great piece to have. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Okay, gotta explain the circumstances. . . . pawn shop? private sale? estate sale?

Someone thought they had a PSP, maybe. . . .???

Well done.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
A Chantilly no less. This gets my vote for deal of Deal Of The Year!
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Plum or no plum, that is a deal I'd post in all caps. UNLEASH THE FURY!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An internet friend (never met personally) that I've bought and sold with for several years (good "business" relationship), sent me a list of guns he was selling for his brother. This P7M8 was on the list, along with a S&W 3000 shotgun w/ factory folding stock, among others. Those two were the only ones that "called" to me. His brother has owned this P7M8 since the mid-80's.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Damn, that is a fine deal! I'm still looking for another to replace my stolen P7M8 that I bought many years ago for $950 with 4 mags and the box, accessories, etc. I never thought I'd see a better deal again...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts