HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2,832 Posts
very cool, how about a close up pic of the markings, never seen one like that.....whats the story?

looks like it might have been a german PD gun, think I see the markings on the slide.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Where was it found?

I work out of Louisville for a Gunsmith so I was curious on where you found it in KY? I looked up the logo and it is a universal Moto Patrol symbol.
Thanks,
P.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whats the story?
Not real sure yet. The lady that did my paper work said that it might have been one of the guns they got from a guy that was retiring and they bought out his inventory. I figured for the price($800) I couldn't go wrong. I was hoping someone here might know more about it or maybe I can get some info on it from HK.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Can't help you identify it much but it is always nice to hear someone way that it looks nice when you get a new toy

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This gun has no date code that I can see, and it does not have a warning stamped on the bottom of the trigger guard like my P7PSP does. Unfortunatly I do not know much about HK's (I have mostly Sig's) this P7M8 and my P7PSP are my only Hk's. And it doesn't show up well in the photos, but the finish on the slide is a high gloss plum or purple.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! That is a very unique marking. I wonder what the history is behind it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts